• Meet members the 2016 Shaw Dog Park Board
• Catch up with dog park friends and make new ones
• Talk about 2017 goals and plans for the park
• Share your thoughts and experiences from the past year on how to keep the park a fun, safe space for dogs and humans
• Nominate yourself or someone else to be a member of the Shaw Dog Park Board
• Elect the 2017 Board
• Have delicious drinks and food!
The 2017 Annual Meeting will be held Wednesday, February 8 at 6:30 PM – 8 PM at The Commodore Public House & Kitchen (1100 P St NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20005). Tell your dog park friends, share the word, and let us know if you will be attending by Monday, February 5th so we can make sure to get enough snacks for all! RSVP via the Annual Meeting’s Facebook Event page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious about serving on the board? Want to nominate yourself (yep, that’s allowed!) or someone else? Send us an email at email@example.com. Click here for more information about board duties and responsibilities.